Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Simple & Stars

To keep with small pieces in her lunch until I am sure that she'll not be too chatty to eat, today's lunch is simple, but with the help of my new stainless steel veggie cutters, it gets way more than 5 stars!


In our Kotobuki (available on amazon or allthingsforsale.com) Panda Box (I found the strap in my daughter's Littlest Petshop lunch bag!) we have 5 peanut butter crackers.  I filled them thick to ensure I could pack protein into less amount to chew.  In her top section (so the lid will keep the moisture in) I first made banana stars (two have the extra bits still on them as you can still see the star and it looks cute), some grapes that needed used up (I ate the last of the grapes after putting some of these in her lunch... they are SO yummy!), and scattered cucumber stars on top.  I put a cute bear pick in the middle to go with our panda box (since pandas are bears) and Ruthie can use it to eat her bananas if she doesn't want to use her fingers, since bananas are sticky.  I decided to challenge her again with foods touching, so I hope it goes well.  She also has a funtainer with strawberry lemonade as she requested more of that.

No comments: