Sunday, September 23, 2012

Leftovers for the Boy

I do pack lunch for Ruthie's brother on occasion.  He has no food intolerance and our school lunches are pretty good, so he usually gets it.  However, when we have leftovers, especially if it's something he loves, we do send him a packed lunch.  He has a 6-can Steelers cooler bag that he uses when he takes his lunch that I got on Amazon.

Today he is taking leftover chili in his food jar (also bought on amazon) to keep it hot for lunch.  In the Kotobuki Panda Box, he has tortilla chips and leftover steamed carrot coins (this container is microwaveable)  He is also taking a peach (which I put in a round rubbermaid container to prevent being squished) and a small 4oz container with cheese (to put in his chili)  He also has water to drink.


Btw, my son is 11yrs old and in 5th grade.  I did ask him before using the panda container and he said he wanted it.  He used it last year, but I did ask in case he felt he was too old for it.  He said he loves it... that it is kung-fu panda, so he's a warrior, not a cute little bear.

No comments: