Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello, Kitty!

Ruthie's Hello Kitty set of containers made this lunch easy to throw together.  She has celery, cucumber (some are between the celery and the grapes that you can't see), and black grapes which are SUPER juicy in the 2nd container (green), a turkey sandwich with a kitty face on it (I realize I should have added ears, but I had too much trouble with the meat cutting right) made from turkey and bread crust. in the 3rd (yellow) container, and a treat of 6 ghost marshmallows in the smallest 4th (blue) container.  the big 1st (pink) container can sometimes hold an entire lunch and it was just too big to use for her sandwich to be held securely



I got this set from Japanese Outlet on amazon.com and they have been out of stock on it since shortly after.  I have used pieces of it so many times and if I use all of them, it holds enough for ME to eat, so I really wish I could get another.  Below is what the set looks like with all 4 pieces with the lids on. I also love that they (with the lids on ) nest inside of each other so you only need room to store the biggest one (like a set of russian nesting dolls)


No comments: