Tuesday, October 2, 2012

28 Days till Halloween!


Yes, it's day 2 of counting down till the day we go trick or treating in fun costumes around here, so another halloween theme lunch is in order.

As I did yesterday, I made a cover for the box I used.  Today, I used her pink hello kitty box, the largest from her set of 4 and I decided to use her gorilla bottle from the zoo for her drink... this kind of shows the size of the box compared to the 10-12oz bottle.  It is taller than the bottle lying down, though... and holds a surprising amount.



In her lunch, we have a pb & strawberry witch on honey wheat whole grain bread supported by celery "bones" (yeah, she doesn't eat a lot of raw veggies), two halloween chips a'hoy cookies because the kids' aunt bought a package on sale as a surprise for them, and a silicone cup of orange chunks with a spider ring for decoration.  She has water to drink.  Now that she's not caring if her foods touch like she used to, I can pack more tightly and use the smaller containers more often, and this also means she gets to take her favorite my little pony lunchbox more often.  This lunch could fit in even the smallest lunch bags with no problem.


No comments: