Wednesday, October 17, 2012

14 Days Until Halloween!

Okay, I skipped yesterday because I couldn't think how to make her lunch halloween-themed with what I put into it.  Of course, once she left for school, I realized it would have been so easy... so today, I cut myself no slack and even though it's a pretty normal lunch food-wise, it's a halloween lunch now.

By the way, Ruthie is totally loving our countdown... she's now asking every morning how many days are left until Halloween.  I know I'm going to have to do this for Christmas!

Today, she has a nice warm lunch, for the most part.  I heated everything up extra warm except for her fruit. In her food jar, she has ramen noodles (we make it healthier by using a bouillon cube instead of the included seasoning... and we don't have them often... everything in moderation).  In her Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack Container, she has a leftover oven baked breaded chicken leg, green beans, and mandarin oranges.  She does not like using the same fork for different foods and that's never a battle I choose, so she has two cute kitty fork picks for her oranges and green beans and a regular fork for her noodles.  a spider ring, rubber spider, and skeleton finger puppet make this a fun Halloween lunch.



No comments: