Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Okay, so I haven't posted any lunches for two reasons.  The main one, my computer decided to break down and we had to order replacement parts for it and wait for them to come and then install them.

Second reason, I've been lazy the past few days since my computer is back up and running.

Here are the lunches that I've made in that time. (minus the super boring ones or ones made by her dad on the days where he has let me snooze)

First, a Snowman... yep, there's actually two of them, stacked... the LAST pack of the halloween pretzels, salad, and a tangerine/manderin orange (which she can peel herself.. yay!) from Dec. 4


A Christmas stocking of ham and brown mustard, sea salt pita chips, green beans, and oranges  After seeing half her lunch come back for a second day, the next lunches contained less food as she's hitting a lull in her appetite again. - Dec. 10

a handful of angry bird crackers, an angry bird pb & strawberry "uncrustable" sandwich, and 3/4 of an orange. - Dec. 11

No comments: