Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Christmas Bento of the Year :(

With everything going on this past month, I just haven't done as many Christmas stuff with Ruthie's lunches as I wanted.  Tomorrow is the last day of school until the New Year, so I'm concentrating on making sure she doesn't just binge on the junk food that people will be bringing in for the class.

Today, I wanted to remind my little one that she needs to remember Santa is Comin' To Town... so I pulled out my sleigh cutter... she has celery chunks (could be reindeer food) because we finally got GOOD celery in the stores again and it's a favorite and a clementine, along with 4 of those scrumptious panda cookies for a treat... cause Santa brings presents.  I put an ornament pick in the santa sandwich, which is peanut butter & strawberry jam... 




No comments: