Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taking a break

Not a long one... but I'd originally planned to put up a new valentine 'do this weekend... and instead, I just can't... I couldn't bear to sit there and do more than a basic pony in Ruthie's hair today... and she was so cheery and cute about it, too...

My grandfather, who has been like a father to me, has passed away (yesterday morning) and I need a few days to get past this.

We saw it coming, but it doesn't make it any easier.

So any of you who might be reading already (I know this is such a new blog that I'm most likely talking to myself), please understand.

Monday, with the kids going back to school, I will regroup and try to do as he'd want me to do... and keep living my life as I otherwise would... which means making sure my baby girl has nice pretty hair for school.

No comments: