Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quick 'do for Easter Egg Hunting with an impatient little girl

Okay, so Ruthie was NOT having the blowdryer and her hair will NOT curl with an iron if it's not dry... so please keep in mind that this was INTENDED to be done with curls.

Also, I'd been sick and NOT gone to the store... (though ironically as I sit here today, I have a piece of ribbon that would have gone PERFECTLY... it came on my mother's day bouquet of paper flowers that she gave me for Mother's day)... so I will add pics ASAP of this done with curls and ribbon to match the dress.

All I did were two braids, which I brought back to connect together... they could be braided any amount down the head... and could be brought together at a different point.  The intention was to use a ribbon to tie over the rubber band (or, if I had bought ribbon, perhaps braid it in), but there you are.

 (that is her brother behind her)

No comments: